The AP3E, a laser-photometer , is used in many of our products but is also available as a standalone device. A laser beam is focused into the measurement chamber and forward-scattered light (at 45°) is detected by a sensor (either a photodiode or photomultiplier). A reference-beam-path is used to regularly calibrate the sensor to ensure reproducible and consistent measurement values.
- measurement range: up to 7 orders of magnitude (0.1 µg/m³ to 1 g/m³)
- measurement volume: < 1 mm³
- volume flow: up to 300 l/min.
- integrated cleaning-air system
Areas of application
- immission measurement in closed rooms
- filter testing
- leakage tests
- monitoring pressurized air or other gases for particles